New Business Manager, Central London – Up to £40k base and £60k OTE dependent on experience
Are you seeking out a new role within an ambitious agency who are doing great things at the moment? This agency are working with some huge clients already, and are looking for a top New Business Manager to help them bring in some new contacts.
If you’re looking for a New Business Manager role within an exciting independent agency, this is it. As a New Business Manager, you’ll be someone who is no stranger to picking up the phone, meeting face to face and liaising over email, being able to introduce the agency to big names.
Working closely with the CEO and Marketing Manager, you’ll be working on key campaigns to drive sales growth. You’ll preferably be from an experiential / events background, as these are the kinds of campaigns the agency will be working on for clients.
This New Business Manager will be focusing on developing and managing initiatives to drive leads, overseeing agency-client relations and explaining what the agency can do for them. Have you got experience of doing this within an experiential / events agency? We want to hear from a New Business Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as New Business Manager:
- Developing an annual new business plan
- Actively work on initiatives to drive sales growth
- Reaching out to and speaking with huge clients on how the agency can help with their business objectives
- Working closely with the CEO, Business Director and Marketing Manager
- Visiting trade and consumer shows both in the UK and internationally
Sound like your kind of New Business Manager role? Here’s what they’re looking for:
- Experience in a new business role within an experiential / events agency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great understanding of experiential
- Ability to initiate conversations with big name clients
If you think you’re the New Business Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch.