Marketing Manager, Central London – Up to £40k DOE
My client’s ad practice was founded in 2008, with the idea of bringing the right people together to change the world. They need a big hitting, switched-on Marketing Manager who wants an autonomous and influential role in a thriving and growing agency.
The remit of this Marketing Manager role is to make this agency famous and respected for its great work, effective results and progressive culture – spreading the word to clients, potential recruits and the media.
This agency has grown rapidly over the years – due in no small part to their pioneering work in taking their product into mobile. There are now over 60 of them, delivering everything from strategic insight and DM to innovative new products and ground-breaking digital campaigns. Our search for a Marketing Manager is exciting as we know they’ll be in for a treat.
Their clients seem to like what they do. This Marketing Manager might too.
The key responsibilities of this Marketing Manager will be:
Brand and Propositions
- Coordinating and organising both the development of and keeping up to date of all master marketing assets for the business for use in credentials and pitches.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and platforms and advising internally where appropriate
- Managing the development of key research, content and IP initiatives
Content / Channels
- Coordinating and organising the creation and management of Collider brand assets including stationary, web site, case studies and blog plus other presentation materials
- Working with strategy team to create content for distribution across marketing channels including: social media, events, white papers, PR and newsletter
- Managing the content development, production and distribution of all social content
- Managing the content development production and distribution of the collider email newsletter
- Ensure that the collider client and prospect database is maintained and kept up to date
- Overseeing all copy written for the business to include case study material, web copy, press releases and social media postings. Copy to be an agreed tone of voice and always with the intention of delivering against our core values
- Owning the social media output of the agency and driving the team to deliver content plans that achieve agreed objectives
- Overseeing SEO activity for Collider channels ensuring targets are met
Marketing and PR
- Raising the company’s profile within the industry through a range of channels – making the agency highly visible to attract clients, staff and positive PR
- Organising and coordinating the quarterly sales and marketing events
- Driving and Coordinating award entries and league table entries
- Driving PR opportunities for the business including working with the PR resource to proactively search out new opportunities and contribute on both proactive and reactive opportunities
- Overseeing Christmas cards and Client gifts plans for the Agency.
- Networking and socialising in relevant industry forums where required
Are you a switched-on and ambitious Marketing Manager with ambition and a willingness to kick on in your career?