Account Executive, Central London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
Looking for an amazing global agency? We’ve got the perfect opportunity for an Account Executive like you. If you’re an Account Executive who is keen to get started within an agency who work with global clients then we want to hear from you.
Taking this Account Executive role means you’ll be working on a range of campaigns, focusing on one of the biggest clients in the agency. As Account Executive you’ll be assisting in writing creative briefs, liaising with other departments within the agency, overseeing the development of campaigns and plenty more.
This Account Executive role will include a lot of work on CRM and digital campaigns. You'll ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on brief. If you’re looking to kick start your career in marketing this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Executive:
- Ensuring integrated campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Liaising with the client and ensuring any feedback is relayed to the team
- Working alongside planners, creatives and other departments
Sound like the kind of Account Executive role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Account Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience / internships with marketing agencies preferable but not essential
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced role
- Knowledge of CRM and digital marketing preferable