Senior Staffing Executive, London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
Are you looking to join a great experiential agency who are known and relied on for their innovative brand activations? We’re looking for a Senior Staffing Executive to join them and help them manage staff for a range of experiential and event campaigns. The Senior Staffing Executive we are looking for will be welcomed by a fun team who are great at what they do.
As a Senior Staffing Executive you’ll be working with some of their biggest clients, providing staff to ensure campaigns run smoothly. You’ll be working in a fast-pace agency environment as a Senior Staffing Executive here. You’ll be recruiting a range of people such as Brand Ambassadors to carry out experiential activations, so having previous experience as one of these will be an added bonus.
This Senior Staffing Executive will also have the chance to go on-site and oversee these brand activations themselves. We’re looking for a Senior Staffing Executive with great ambitions, and a desire to kick on in their career.
Here’s a list of responsibilities for this role:
- Support Staffing Manager with various tasks
- Build strong relationship with the field team
- Log performance, attendance and keep database up to date
- Create written profiles in PowerPoint to showcase staff
- Recruit staff for all travel retail divisions
- Ensure teams are fully briefed with updated rosters etc.
Sound like your kind of Senior Staffing Executive role? We want to hear from a Senior Staffing Executive as soon as possible regarding this.
Here’s what this agency are looking to see in this Senior Staffing Executive:
- Ability to profile staff to brand and role types
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great at dealing with a busy workload
- Good with clients
- Understanding of CRM database systems preferable