Campaign Manager, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
If you’re a Campaign Manager looking to kick on in an exciting digital agency who are going from strength to strength at the moment we’d like to hear from you. This agency works with global clients across a range of different sectors and has a number of interesting campaigns for this Campaign Manager to get started on.
The Campaign Manager we are looking for will have experience working across various Email Service Providers (in particular ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua). As a Campaign Manager you’ll be used to executing email campaigns using various Email Service Providers such as ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua. This Campaign Manager will be working on deploying emails for some huge clients - have you got the right experience?
Are you the Campaign Manager we’re looking to speak with? Please do get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role. This Campaign Manager will be carrying out data segmentations and analysis for high profile clients. You’ll be a Campaign Manager who thrives in a busy agency with a lot of work on hand.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as a Campaign Manager:
- Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks
- You will be building, maintaining and growing customer relationships
- You will be involved in email campaigns from start to finish
- You will be finding solutions to problems that come up and execute solutions to solve the problem.
- You will be liaising with the Account Services and the Studio Teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly