Account Director, Putney – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Looking for an agency you can truly grow in? This agency will be perfect for you. They’re looking for someone with a digital background, is this you? If you’re an Account Director who is keen to get started within an agency who work with global clients then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Taking this Account Director role means you’ll be working on a range of digital campaigns, focusing on one of the biggest clients in the agency. As an Account Director you’ll have the opportunity to help grow the account and working closely with the clients.
This Account Director role will include a lot of work on CMS systems, working with local teams and ensuring that digital campaigns are delivered on time and brief. If you’re looking to kick start your career in digital marketing this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Director:
- Ensuring digital campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Updating CMS systems
- Liaising with the client and ensuring any feedback is relayed to the team
- Working alongside planners, creatives and other departments
Sound like the kind of Account Director role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Account Director:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience / internships with marketing agencies preferable but not essential
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced role
- Knowledge of digital marketing preferable
Are you the Account Director we are looking for? Please do get in touch as soon as possible.