Strategy Director, Central London – Up to £120k
This worldwide agency are looking for the a Strategy Director to join their team. They have one of the best strategy departments in London and are looking for a Strategy Director to join this amazing team. This agency are going above and beyond expectations at the moment, and are doing exciting work for a range of blue chip clients.
Your role as Strategy Director carries the responsibility of leading and developing holistic strategies that the can use over various business lines and channels. This Strategy Director will lead brand, messaging, segmentation, and communication strategy for our clients. You will be responsible for turning insights into actionable strategies and creative recommendations, across online and offline channels, with a particular focus on digital and direct.
This Strategy Director will craft strategic platforms, strategic briefs, value propositions and messaging for various initiatives as well as develop focused and inspiring creative briefs. You will guide the creative team from concept to execution, ensuring the work is always on strategy and aligned with best practices and industry learnings.
Are you a Strategy Director with the following attributes:
- Able to develop strategies for multiple channels, with a practical understanding of the technologies, tactics and data leveraged to achieve these strategies.
- You’re a critical thinker, and able to distil a lot of information into cohesive strategies and recommendations.
- You have experience with customer experience planning, customer journey mapping and segmentation.
- You do your best work in a collaborative setting. You can work in lock-step across agencies, internal teams and partners, encouraging team efforts and balancing multiple needs and expectations.
- Solid grounding in research and behavioural analysis including both primary/secondary and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
Must be a polished, persuasive, and strategic communicator – both written and verbal/presentation.
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ work experience in direct/digital agencies, digital strategic consulting or marketing, communications or brand strategy.
- Global experience a must
- Bachelors or Masters required
- Excellent pharmaceutical experience