Email Marketing Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Being an Email Marketing Manager, you’ll be looking for a role that challenges you, big name clients to work with, and an email-focused agency for you to grow in. If you’re looking for this, the agency we are working with may be the perfect opportunity for you. They’re experts who are relied on for their knowledge, meaning you’ll learn a lot in this role.
The Email Marketing Manager who will join them will be someone who is great at what they do. Have you got experience using email service platforms such as Eloqua, ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Dotmailer or CheetahMail? We want to speak with you as soon as possible.
This Email Marketing Manager will be someone who is from either a client or agency-side background. You’ll be able to come in and handle their work, pushing email campaigns through email service platforms. Data segmentation, campaign tracking and analysis, A/B testing and plenty more.
Here’s some of the responsibilities you’ll have as Email Marketing Manager:
- Working alongside other departments within the agency to deliver email campaigns
- Analysing campaigns to improve responses
- Setting up and deploying emails with ESPs such as ExactTarget and Eloqua
- Quality checking content and amending to ensure it’s appropriate for broadcast
Is this the Email Marketing Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from an Email Marketing Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Email Marketing Manager:
- Great understanding of email campaign development
- Understanding of ESPs
- Experience carrying out A/B testing
- Knowledge of data segmentation and customer journeys
Are you the Email Marketing Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.