Account Manager, Central London – Up to £33k dependent on experience
This Account Manager role with an integrated agency who are well-respected within the industry. Are you an Account Manager looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from an Account Manager like you as soon as possible.
The Account Manager role will involve working on a range of campaigns including CRM. You’ll need to have some experience working on CRM campaigns as an Account Manager.
Upon joining this agency as an Account Manager you’ll be welcomed by a fun team who are great at what they do. As Account Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring campaigns are up to both agency and client standard, and are delivered on time. This role involved overseeing creative development, liaising with clients to get feedback on work, and plenty more.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as an Account Manager:
- Keeping on top of creative development
- Ensuring campaigns stay on-brief
- Liaising with clients to take on feedback
- Working alongside planners, project managers, creatives and more
- Ensuring work is delivered on time
If this is the kind of Account Manager role you’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. They’re looking for top talent on the market, so you’ll need to be an Account Manager looking to push your career.
Here’s what they’re looking for:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Agency experience preferable
- Experience working on direct response campaigns