Medical Writer, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Medical Writer with a desire to kick on in your career? This agency is looking for a Medical Writer to work on one of the biggest, most-recognised pharmaceutical brands in the world. They’re looking for a confident individual with the ability to build a strong rapport with all clients.
As Medical Writer you’ll be required to work at a rapid pace, liaising with different departments within the agency to eventually generate accurate work for publications across web pages, email, apps, display banners and plenty more digital assets. If this is you, we want to hear from a Medical Writer like you as soon as possible.
The agency you’ll be joining are relied on by this client to help develop their online presence via digital channels and strategies. To be the Medical Writer they’re looking for, you’ll be a mid-level Medical Writer who can work alongside account handling, creative, project management and more teams within the agency.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Medical Writer:
• Ensuring work containing detailed information about a product is written professionally and coherently
• Working collaboratively with creative, account handling, project management and client teams alike
• Working across a range of platforms including e-detail aids, apps, web pages, emails and banners
• Working closely with the client to understand their product, and how best to portray
You’ll be tasked with writing copy for tasks that a based around the world of pharmaceuticals, so having prior medical education is a must, preferably having a Bachelor of Science Degree, and being familiar with the ABPI codes and practices.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Medical Writer:
• Familiarity of ABPI codes and practices
• Client-facing experience preferable
• Understanding of digital assets preferable
• Great attention to detail
• Bachelor of Science degree background