Senior CRM Consultant, Central London – Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
Are you a Senior CRM Consultant looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you. This CRM Manager role is with a leading digital consultancy who work with huge clients. They are looking for a Senior CRM Consultant with a strong understanding of CRM and data. Here, you’ll be working both in the consultancy and closely with the client to develop CRM campaigns which achieve objectives.
As Senior CRM Consultant you’ll be responsible for reviewing clients’ digital marketing activity to build multi-channel / channel specific strategies. You’ll be vital in advising clients on their use of CRM and forecasting the impact of CRM campaigns covering email, push, SMS, web, app and DM. Are you confident working with data? This role involves handling data segmentation and selection, ensuring that campaigns are targeted effectively.
This Senior CRM Consultant will be someone who has a great understanding of the uses for CRM in a customer journey. Do you have an understanding of customer and prospect life cycles, campaign journeys and programmes across CRM channels? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Below is what you’ll be tasked with as Senior CRM Consultant:
• Working closely with clients, in their offices to advise on CRM
• Develop CRM strategies
• Advising clients on usage of different channels
• Managing campaign budgets and timelines
• Liaise with various departments / external teams
• Carrying out post-campaign analysis, reporting and optimisation
Here is what they’re looking to see in this Senior CRM Consultant:
• Strong understanding of CRM campaigns
• Great client-servicing skills
• Desire to progress in your career
• Understanding of other digital channels beneficial
If you think you’re the Senior CRM Consultant we are looking for the please do get in touch as soon as possible.