Senior Planner, Central London – Up £75k (with some flex) DOE plus benefits or freelance
Business realities are changing fast for everyone, bringing both opportunity and disruption. The brands that will thrive are the ones that can adapt while staying true to themselves. And this agency know this – they need a Senior Planner to help them make clients business objectives a reality.
Whatever’s changing for clients – from their customers and industry to their business model itself – the global agency is there to help clients rise to their challenges through insightful strategy, compelling creativity and, above all, ideas that make a difference. Changing perceptions, sparking debate, building demand and ultimately shaping the future of clients businesses. Are you the Senior Planner that can act as a client and creative partner for a huge global multinational company that this agency are doing very creative things for.
This Senior Planner will be integral to the team and you’ll run the “day to day” on the account. Creatives will look to this Senior Planner to help them prove an argument or flesh out a brief. Management knows this Senior Planner can be trusted to establish and substantiate a point of view. This Senior Planner will present to clients with authority, “front” meetings and take ownership of projects and their outcomes.
This Senior Planner will be used to working with quant research, but more importantly be creative and an integral addition to the studio.
You’ll have an integrated agency background behind you (media, content, social etc.).
This Senior Planner will have responsibilities including:
- Writing longer presentations that establish a point of view
- Creating action plans for research: advising on quant questionnaires; analysing tracking studies and setting up and conducting qualitative research
- Understanding more sophisticated research programs (driver analysis, conjoint etc.)
- Collaborating and knowing how to “work the building”
- Writing case studies and awards entries
This Senior Planner will have qualities and competencies like:
- 4-8 years experience
- Oversee key projects independently
- Relationships w/ junior clients
- Mastery of basic research & briefs
- Writes decks with good narrative
- Comms planning
- Develop an action plan and lead incremental projects or small pitches
- You have the ability and maturity to take on an “apprentice.”
- You understand different ways communications work and can tailor solutions to different problems
- You are a creative thinker who cracks the nut