Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign), London – £50K-£65K dependent on experience
We’re looking for new talent to join this mar-tech consultancy who are at the forefront of innovation. Here, you’ll be working with a team who are producing marketing automation campaigns which drive real results for big name clients. They’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) who is well-versed in marketing automation platforms to join them as soon as possible.
This Deployment team is a close-knit team group of professionals who deal with high profile marketing campaigns across major travel, retail, pharmaceutical and telecommunications clients. The campaigns that are delivered for their clients are seen by an audience of millions.
This Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) role is multi-faceted and fast-paced, involving a variety of client work from creating, delivering and monitoring campaigns, handling and manipulating data as well as working on project work outside of scope that help improve their current processes.
This Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) will need to:
• Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks
• Build, develop and maintain customer journeys
• Email campaign setup and execution
• Communicate directly with other departments to ensure that expectations are managed accordingly, are met and be able to pro-actively provide solutions to any issues that may arise
• Liaise with the Account Services and the Studio Teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly
• Set up, quality check and amend HTML to ensure that content is fit for broadcast
• Test, modify and ultimately handle and monitor the final broadcast.
• Pro-actively address any technical issues. Be able to problem solve and provide solutions to these issues
This Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) will need:
• Extensive experience using Adobe Campaign, a leading Marketing Automation Tool
• Good knowledge of managing and executing Campaigns & Programs
• Experience planning and implementing Customer Journeys
• Experience in Data Management
• Experience in Forms and Landing Pages
• Reporting experience
• CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
• Be Data literate in data management and governance
Whilst not essential, it would be great if this Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) had experience of:
• Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• SQL experience
This Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) will need to show:
• First class attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability of working in a reactive and fast-paced agency environment.
• Flexibility and commitment when required to deliver campaigns to deadlines across multiple clients.
• The desire to learn new skills and look at ways to improve themselves and the processes within the team.
• They’re a team player, and is willing to help out other team members.
The Marketing Automation Specialist (Adobe Campaign) coming into this role will help to shape and develop their Marketing Automation best practices for their clients