CRM and Acquisition Consultant, Central London – Up to £80k dependent on experience
A digital consultancy working with some great clients are on offer here. If you’re a CRM and Acquisition Consultant looking for a role focusing on CRM and paid media here is a great opportunity for you to join a busy team with a lot to get started on.
Here you’ll be working with clients, internal teams and external agencies to improve client campaigns across CRM, digital, PPC, display, affiliates, SEO or CRO. Are you the CRM and Acquisition Consultant we are looking for? You’ll need to be someone who is confident working with clients, overseeing various teams and ensuring work is delivered o\n time and brief.
As CRM and Acquisition Consultant you’ll be focusing on end-to-end management of campaigns from strategy and planning through to delivery and analytics. You’ll understand customer lifecycle journeys, analytics tools such as Google / Adobe Analytics and also how to use data effectively to target customers and improve conversion.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as CRM and Acquisition Consultant:
- Working closely with clients to understand their objectives and develop effective campaign strategies
- Oversee the development of multi-channel digital campaigns covering CRM, digital, PPC, display, affiliates, SEO, CRO and more
- Segmenting data to produce identifiable target audiences for campaigns
- Extracting insights from performance data for improving results
Below is what they’re looking for in this CRM and Acquisition Consultant:
- Great client-servicing experience, particularly C-suite and senior manager level
- Strong CRM and digital knowledge especially in paid media
- Experience developing multi-channel digital strategies
- Able to identify, translate and use performance data