CRM and SEO Copywriter – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £50K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is thriving! They’re just over a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to digital marketing. They now want a CRM and SEO Copywriter to write the very best copy.
This is a very unique opportunity for a CRM and SEO Copywriter to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This CRM and SEO Copywriter will ensure this tech business optimise their copy and creative to enhance brand awareness, increase customers engagement and drive business growth.
This CRM and SEO Copywriter will have experience of long and short copy. They’ll also produce content for ATL, BTL, Email, Web, and a lot more. This CRM and SEO Copywriter will have an important role creating relevant content to help grow their reach.
This CRM and SEO Copywriter will:
• Write compelling and actionable copy that consistently employs our tone of voice. This means you’ll be direct and clear, always; make people feel at ease with our warmth and understanding; make things easy, no matter the situation and always put our customers at the centre of everything we say.
• Support copy requests for A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimise campaigns
• Tailor copy to suit different audience types
• Help the CRM team deliver personalisation and dynamic content through thoughtful content blocks with message versioning and/or sequencing
• Leverage analytics reporting to fine-tune subject lines, SEO, copy, CTAs, etc. to drive continuous improvement
• Use digital research tools to identify search trends, and then create content that optimises search results
• Develop optimised content for emails, websites, blogs, social media, retail sites, and more.
• Have experience in keyword rankings and engagement
Here’s what you’ll need to know/have:
• A creative mind
• The ability to inspire customers to open with sensational subject lines
• Understand how words work in harmony with design
• Flex in your writing style to reach all of our audiences
• Short and long copy in your folio
• A minimum 5+ years experience writing copy for marketing, specifically CRM/email and SEO
• Expertise in clear, concise, imaginative copywriting - have a love and feel for language with attention to trends and colloquialisms
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable working in an environment where change is a constant
• A test and learn mentality, you understand results and focus on constant improvement using best practices
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.