Account Executive (6-month contract), Central London – Up to £25k pro rata
Here’s an incredible opportunity to join a leading network agency on some great content campaigns. This Account Executive role will be filled by someone who has some expertise in content creation, video and social to join their team. You’ll be working on a variety of content campaigns from strategy and planning through to delivery.
You’ll be from a digital background, being able to produce effective content which engages audiences across multiple platforms. You’ll get involved in campaign strategy and project management, overseeing content creation in the studio and much more.
As Account Executive you’ll be someone who has worked on campaigns end-to-end, working closely with clients to understand their objectives and ensure they’re met. Preferably, you’ll have some experience working with public sector campaigns or NFP. Are you the Account Executive we are looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Executive:
- Assisting with content strategies across multiple platforms
- Work closely with clients
- Oversee content creation and management
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Liaise with various departments in the agency to produce work
Below is what they’re looking for in an Account Executive:
- Content creation experience
- Knowledgeable across a range of digital channels including social media, video and display
- Great interpersonal skills
- Confident working with clients