Sales Manager, Central London - £40-£65k dependent on experience plus generous commission
We're looking for an innovative Sales Manager who has a passion for the Middle East. This clean-tech business are looking for a passionate Sales Manager who loves has a proven track record of selling to brands, commercial and corporate clients in the Middle East.
Are you the kind of Sales Manager with the below qualities:
• Experience of creating opportunities in the Middle East?
• Proven track record of managing B2B sales (both inbound and outbound) specific to brands, retail, the public or education sector
• Possess an entrepreneurial vision, driving sales cycles from initial call through to delivery
• Solid understanding of how to maintain existing agency and client contracts
• Self-sufficient in managing independent account-based business
• At least three years’ experience
This business are proud to be one of Europe’s most exciting clean-tech companies pushing to extend its global reach. They’ve established a strong presence around the world, winning awards and working with some of the most famous brands and organisations, including Adidas, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Siemens, and many more.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Sales Manager:
• Experience within a start-up preferable
• Confident liaising over email and phone
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment