Account Manager, Central London – Up to £36k DOE plus benefits
Here’s a great opportunity to join a leading creative agency to work on some huge gaming partnerships. As Account Manager, you’ll be joining their entertainment partnerships / sponsorship team focusing on PR. You’ll need to have some experience in the gaming sector, as you’ll be working with some top names in the industry.
As an Account Manager on their entertainment and gaming team you’ll have a strong understanding of PR, sponsorships and partnerships and will be able to hit the ground running in this team. Are you the Account Manager they’re looking for?
You’ll be working on strategy, campaign development and execution, being able to see a campaign through end-to-end and deliver real results for clients. This Account Manager will be someone with experience in a similar role previously and a desire to progress in their career.
This Account Manager’s key responsibilities will be:
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR campaigns
- Branded content creation
- Sponsorships and Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand / media)
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaigns)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programmes
This Account Manager will have:
- Experience in the gaming sector
- Experience activating big sponsorships and partnerships
- PR and editorial focused mindset (PR and earned media experience in essential)
- A strong understanding of the social media / digital media landscape
- Great client servicing skills
Are you the kind of Account Manager who wants to work for a huge, global agency with some very exciting gaming partnerships?