Digital Account Director, Richmond (Remote) – Up to £60k dependent on experience
Are you a Digital Account Director with expertise in both web design and build, as well as being great with clients? This growing agency are looking for a strong Digital Account Director who is ready for a new challenge, as you’ll be working with an internationally renowned brand on innovative digital builds.
Here, you’ll be responsible for the smooth delivery of multiple concurrent website builds, working alongside solution architects, designers and developers. As Digital Account Director you’ll be leading client status calls and maintaining WIP sheets to update both internal and external stakeholders on project status.
If you’re a Digital Account Director with strong client-servicing experience as well as technical knowledge, you’re exactly the kind of Digital Account Director they’re looking for. They’re looking for someone who is confident project managing across the entire website build process.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Digital Account Director:
- Supporting the account handling team on delivering multiple concurrent website builds
- Managing and helping to develop the client-agency relationship
- Handling the entire build process end-to-end
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and brief working alongside various departments within the agency
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Digital Account Director:
- 4+ years’ experience in account handling / project management focusing on web builds and design
- Experience using Kentico Kontent or Headless CMS’ desirable
- Strong client servicing experience
- Confident throughout the build and design process
- Experience working with hospitality brands a bonus