Affiliates Manager – Working From Home for the foreseeable (based in London 1-2 days per week post Covid-19), Up to £45K dependent on experience plus big benefits.
This online tech business is thriving! They’re looking for the very best Affiliates Manager to play a key role in improving their fast growing online presence. This amazing brand is one you’ll instantly recognise and is fast becoming a national treasure.
This Affiliates Manager will ensure they optimise the appropriate affiliate channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customers engagement and drive business growth.
This Affiliates Manager will lead Affiliates activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to the target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy. This Affiliates Manager will be running and optimising accounts to achieve KPI’s.
This Affiliates Manager will have responsibility for the development and execution of the Affiliates Accounts Development Plan. This Affiliates Manager will have sole responsibility for weekly and monthly reporting, insight and recommendations, and feeding into top-level presentations for senior stakeholders, in addition to managing a direct report to support in day-to-day management of the account.
This Affiliates Manager will:
• Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Affiliates role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
• The ability to develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of affiliate partners.
• Pro-actively acquire, activate and retain new affiliates.
• Monitor, analysing and developing the performance of all campaigns vs. KPI’s.
• Negotiate and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners under their account management.
• Identify new potential opportunities in the relevant product vertical.
• Establish and maintain strong partner relationships.
• Have extensive experience managing via third party Affiliate platforms, such as AWIN.
• Be analytical and evaluate performance of affiliate activities and make decision and provide insight for the wider team.
• Have experience in media planning, forecasting and budgeting to business KPIs.
• Be able to generate weekly and monthly business reporting.
• Have an experimental approach, being comfortable in designing, executing and evaluating experiments across Affiliate platforms.
• Own and develop the Affiliate strategy.
• Work with the Brand team to secure creative assets to support new campaigns.
• Keep pace with Affiliate industry trends and developments.
• Oversee a direct report, ensuring their growth and development, with potential to grow the team further over time.
• Have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Have a high proficiency with numbers – they are highly data focused and must be comfortable in producing detailed analysis.
• Have display advertising experience.