Affiliates Executive – Working From Home for the foreseeable (based in London 1-2 days per week post Covid-19), Up to £32K dependent on experience plus big benefits.
This online tech business is thriving! They’re looking for the very best Affiliates Executive to play a key role in improving their fast growing online presence. This amazing brand is one you’ll instantly recognise and is fast becoming a national treasure.
This Affiliates Executive will report to the Affiliates Manager. This Affiliates Executive will play a key role in improving the online presence, ensuring they optimise the appropriate affiliate channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer engagement and drive business growth.
This Affiliates Executive will support the Affiliates activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to the target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy. This Affiliates Executive will be running and optimising accounts to achieve business KPI’s. This Affiliates Executive will support in the development & execution of the Affiliates Accounts Development Plan. This Affiliates Executive will have support the Affiliates Manager in weekly & monthly reporting, insight & recommendations.
This Affiliates Executive will:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Affiliates role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
• Have the ability to develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of affiliate partners.
• Have the ability to pro-actively acquire, activate and retain new affiliates.
• Have experience in monitoring, analysing and developing the performance of all campaigns vs. KPI’s.
• Have experience in identifying new potential opportunities in the relevant product vertical.
• Have experience in establishing and maintaining strong partner relationships.
• Have experience managing via third party Affiliate platforms, such as AWIN.
• Be analytical and evaluate performance of affiliate activities and make decision and provide insight for the wider team.
• Have experience media planning, forecasting and budgeting to business KPIs.
• Be able to generate weekly and monthly business reporting.
• Have an experimental approach, being comfortable in designing, executing and evaluating experiments across Affiliate platforms.
• Contribute to the Affiliate strategy.
• Work with the Brand team to secure creative assets to support new campaigns.
• Keep pace with Affiliate industry trends and developments.
• Have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• have display advertising experience.