Head of PR & Communications, Work from home/London – Up to £90k DOE plus benefits
This innovative tech company have gone from strength to strength as they’ve truly disrupted their market, offering consumers more choice, more easily. They’ve moved into brand new offices in the Kings Cross ‘tech hub’ near Google and co. and need a Head of PR & Communications to join their already very talented team.
What this Head of PR & Communications will do:
- Develop and drive the company’s consumer, corporate and internal PR and communications strategies.
- Deliver PR plans, content and activity that build fame, awareness and trust in the company brand.
- Ensure the company’s brand personality, tone of voice and values shine through in their external and internal communications.
- Drive exponential growth in coverage of the company in Tier 1 and Tier 2 consumer media across television, digital, print and magazine properties.
- Work in tandem with the SEO, Social and Influencer teams to deliver content that engages, drives consideration of the company brand and helps consumers choose the right package/service
- Support the Brand and Sports Sponsorship teams to deliver integrated, through-the-line consumer campaigns and extend the reach of their activity.
- Help attract world-class talent to work for the company through coverage in leading technology, business and marketing media. Develop plans for speaking opportunities at key business events.
- Support senior executives and HR team in developing engaging internal communications.
- Brief and manage PR agencies efficiently and effectively. Ensure integration and collaboration with Creative and Sports Marketing agencies.
- Develop a framework for industry awards participation and a process for creating award-winning award entries. Are there awards for award entries?
- Ensure consistent measurement of activity and proven ability to test and learn at pace.
This Head of PR & Communications experience, skills and style:
- 10+ years relevant experience working in consumer PR at technology, media or e-commerce businesses growing at scale. Experience of working in-house and agency-side a plus.
- Proven ability to create world class PR content for consumer technology products that drive uptake in tier-1 media outlets. Evidence of a strong portfolio and associated results.
- You’ll be astonishingly knowledgeable of the modern media landscape and ideally have a good understanding of key media and influencers that help influence motoring decisions.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an understanding of both customer and media communication
- Experience devising and implementing communications strategies in fast-paced environments using a mix of internal and external resource.
- Proven ability to measure impact of activity and demonstrate a KPI-focused approach
All the company’s teams are currently working remotely and if all goes to plan with lockdown restrictions easing around July, this Head of PR & Communications will have the opportunity to actually work physically with your colleagues F2F when you like!