Campaign Manager (3 Month FTC), Central London - Up to £45k pro rata
Are you a Campaign Manager with great knowledge of campaign management platforms such as Braze or Adobe Campaign? This is the perfect 3 month FTC for you. You’ll be joining a fun, friendly digital consultancy who are excellent at what they do. As part of the marketing automation team, you’ll be working closely with various departments in the agency to produce innovative campaigns which produce real results.
Are you the Campaign Manager they’re looking for? You’ll be someone who is confident working with campaign management platforms and able to manage campaigns end-to-end. They work with huge clients in tech, finance, publishing and more for their expertise in data, so you’ll need to be a top Campaign Manager to join them.
This Campaign Manager role will see you setting up, testing, and deploying multi-channel campaigns. You’ll be segmenting data, ensuring campaigns are optimised and delivered effectively. The Campaign Manager they are looking for will be someone who is experienced in a client-facing role, working directly to gather requirements for campaigns.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Campaign Manager:
- Handling set up through to delivery using campaign management platforms such as Braze, Eloqua and Adobe Campaign
- Carrying out data segmentation and selection
- Maintaining QA of campaigns
- Working on automated emails
This is what they’re looking to see in this Campaign Manager:
- Experience handling email campaigns
- Confident working with data
- Experience handling wider digital campaigns beneficial
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign and / or Braze is essential
If you think you’re the Campaign Manager we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote JW979a when applying for this Campaign Manager role.