Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Looking for a friendly, fun consultancy to be a part of? They’re a social and environmental impact consultancy that have a real impact. They’re a knowledgeable bunch with some great integrated campaigns in the pipeline. As Account Manager you’ll be writing, editing and distributing content including publications, digital, press releases, web content and much more.
This role will be working on a range of their clients, so having some previous experience in charity, not-for-profit or similar will be really beneficial. Being an Account Manager means you’ll be overseeing account finances, assisting both junior and senior colleagues and working closely with clients. We’re looking for an Account Manager with great integrated experience who is ready to kick on within a new role.
As Account Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work on campaigns covering a range of channels with interesting clients, delivering real change for great causes. Is this the kind of Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
· Overseeing campaign development, ensuring timely delivery
· Working on a wide variety of campaigns
· Working closely with clients alongside the Account Director to understand objectives and expectations
· Writing, editing and distributing content
Sound like the kind of Account Manager role? Here’s what they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
· Great client-servicing skills
· Passion for charity, not-for-profit and social / environmental impact
· Eye for detail
· Desire to kick on in your career
· Ability to oversee different campaigns simultaneously
Please quote JW1078 when applying for this Account Manager role.