Data Analyst, London / Working from home - £40K depending on experience.
This amazing Data agency is at the cutting edge of data and social. They’re booming at the moment, and are looking to build on their recent success. They’re looking for a brilliant Senior Data Analyst. This Data Analyst will be an ambitious person, able to deliver brilliant insights.
No hard rules on specific technical language or analytical tool set. Python, SQL, SAS, Tableau
Data Studio, PowerBI or Excel; self-taught or professionally certified. We want to meet people from all data backgrounds. We’d like to see evidence of making data useful to inform advertising or marketing decisions, and ultimately deliver an impact for a business, brand or customer.
We are looking for someone who is one to watch for the future, they will be a pivotal person at the agency as we move forward. There needs to be a level of seniority that they can stand by their opinions and really help push our data thinking to the next level.
This Data Analyst will have:
• Solid understanding of CRM and associated technologies, with additional core understanding of brand and media (Digital+) to a level at which the candidate is able to confidently question recommendations from other agencies in their specialist areas.
• Passionate about insight, measurement and evaluation.
This Data Analyst will also:
• Enjoy walking in the shoes of customers: Deriving tangible insight from multiple data sources that can be applied to customer strategy
• Have a run at things we’ve not done before and get a kick out of finding work arounds.
• Get the reality of learning on the job.
• Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to get things done
Please quote AP913d when applying for this Data Analyst role.