Marketing Operations Manager, London – Between £45k and £55k Dependant on Experience.
We’re on the hunt for a Marketing Operations Manager to join a leading B2B agency and work with one of their clients to lead the strategy for critical marketing infrastructure, reporting, and insights.
This Marketing Operations Manager will be working alongside their B2B and B2C marketing teams to ensure they’re effectively measuring the success of their programs and driving business decisions based on that measurement. Whilst also developing a deep partnership with their sales operations and sales leadership teams - to make sure they’re clear on revenue targets and management.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be someone who has implemented lead scoring and/or marketing attribution before, ideally at a growing technology company.
This Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the following:
· Developing the strategy for the client’s marketing systems and insights
· Leading the design and implementation of lead scoring in deep partnership with their sales operations team
· Driving a robust program for marketing attribution in partnership with their data and insights team
· Owning the reporting on marketing KPIs
· Utilizing a combination of analytical insights and informed judgment to drive continual improvement to their lead lifecycles across their B2B and B2C funnels
As Marketing Operations Manager you’ll also have the following:
· 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations role
· Proven track record of deriving analytical insights and improving marketing performance
· Experience evaluating and implementing marketing tools ideally across automation, attribution, and lead scoring
· Comfortable drawing insights and proposed action plans from Google Analytics and other platform reporting tools
· Experience in either B2B or B2C funnel optimization - bonus points for both
· Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Dynamics
This Marketing Operations Manager will be joining an agency that puts their employees at the heart of everything they do, rewarding them with benefits such as:
· Uncapped Holiday Allowance
· A matched stakeholder pension plan, up to 5%
· A fully flexible WorkStyle
· A bespoke People Framework to ensure you have the right support, tools, and skills to carry out your role
· Full 4 x salary life insurance
· Choose your own IT, home office equipment
· Free and confidential anytime access to an award-winning Employee
If this is the perfect Marketing Operations Manager role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP069.