Recruitment Consultant, Central London (Remote) – Up to £25k plus commission dependent on experience
If you’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant role in a busy agency focusing on the digital, tech and creative markets, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We’re a fun, forward-thinking agency with some great roles to start working on, meaning you can focus on making placements rather than chasing new business.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be focusing on the end-to-end management of roles including client briefing, searching / headhunting, managing the interview process through to offer stage and contracts. Are you looking for a well-established agency with plenty of roles and clients to get started with? Get in touch!
The Recruitment Consultant we’re looking for will be someone with previous experience, preferably within tech, creative and digital sectors. You’ll be someone who is confident working autonomously from home and enjoys a flexible working environment, with office visits when required.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Recruitment Consultant:
· Searching / headhunting for candidates
· Working with clients to understand requirements
· Facilitate the interview process through to offer and placement
· Writing and posting adverts across multiple job boards
Below is what we’re looking for in this Recruitment Consultant:
· Previous experience within a recruitment role, preferably in a similar digital / tech sector
· Great interpersonal skills, confident with clients and candidates
· Educated to A-Level / equivalent or above
· Desire to progress in your career
What we have to offer:
· Flexible working environment, only travelling to the office when required
· Busy agency, no new business needed to set up a desk
· Strong, uncapped commission structure and other bonuses
· Reputable, experienced consultancy with retained clients
Are you the Recruitment Consultant we’re looking for? Please get in touch quoting JW1017 when applying for this Recruitment Consultant role.