Senior Media Planning Manager, Central London / Work from Home – Up to £52k DOE plus benefits
This Senior Media Planning Manager will be an expert who breathes Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon. You’ll lead campaigns for some cutting edge Chinese brands seeking success in the European market.
This agency was voted the most effective independent advertising agency in the Asia Pacific region. They’re one of China’s largest, independent full-service digital agencies.
This Senior Media Planning Manager will have responsibility for both strategic direction and day-to-day management of digital media campaigns. You will need to optimise budgets and advise on channel selection and use.
This Senior Media Planning Manager’s responsibilities will be:
● Devise strategy for digital media campaigns
● Plan, execute and report on multi-channel media output (from search to video)
● Explain media investment decisions to clients
● Report and present performance vs. expected outcomes
● Ensure high-quality reporting and campaign insights
● Identify new vendors/partners and present opinions on partner selection
● Oversee use of syndicated and first party data across the lifecycle of campaigns
We want this Senior Media Planning Manager to have:
● 8 years’ experience in digital media/advertising
● Prior experience on mobile and tech brands preferable
● Proven experience of successfully planning and running a wide range of integrated brand
● Expert knowledge on Google media buy
● Solid understanding of media concepts/terms, creative and budget requirements
● Ability to forecast outcomes of brand/DR campaigns
● Manage media spend
● Experience with media research tools (e.g. Comscore, Nielsen)
Please quote AP971 when applying for this Senior Media Planning Manager role.