We're a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. We focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. If you're looking for roles within integrated and digital agencies please get in touch.
Reasons to choose air-recruitment
- We're a recruitment consultancy that focuses on our strengths - integrated and digital agencies.
- With over twenty years of agency and recruitment experience, we understand what an agency wants.
- We've worked in integrated and digital agencies, so we know how to give great service.
- We're not sales people.
- We put candidates first. We understand candidates make our business, so it's within our interests to treat candidates with integrity.
- We choose our candidates carefully. We do a lot of leg work to make sure there’s a great match between our candidates and our clients.
- We're small, so you’re a big deal to us.
- We're a fun, professional bunch of people – you may even like us!
- German speaking Junior Account Director
- Innovation Consultant
- Studio Manager (part time)
- £55k (pro rata)
- Central London
- Data Senior Account Director
- German speaking Account Director
- Events Manager
- £32k dependent on experience
- Business Development / Partnerships Manager
- £40k + comms
- Central London
- Digital Senior Account Director
- Digital Account Manager
- Account Manager - Charity
"It is great to work with people who get under the skin of our business and find people who can help us deliver a great service to our clients. Honest clarity and reliability with a friendly style, providing us with great candidates"Mark Brennan, Chief Executive, itg Creator
"It is brilliant to work with people who truly understand our business and take time out to see how we’re different to other agencies. I have found air-recruitment do a great deal of leg work before sending us very relevant candidates. I can’t recommend them enough"Chris Woodward, Business Director / Managing Partner, CHI and Partners
"For sure air-recruitment are one of the best recruitment agencies I have worked with! Adam and his team have a friendly approach and I can really trust them. The difference with them to many other recruitment agencies is that they understand my side as a client, they like to make sure I am always looked after without being pushy with sales"Ed Bernardino, HR Advisor / Talent Recruitment Advisor, MRM Meteorite
"Having backgrounds in the industry themselves, Steve and Adam really understand our industry and are a safe pair of hands for our recruiting needs. Unlike some agencies that have clear “weekly cv sent targets”, they only send across quality and relevant CVs. We enjoy working with air-recruitment and look forward to working together moving forward."Sarah Mitchell, Talent Acquisition Manager, IPG Mediabrands
"I have worked with Adam and the team for many years and they are always my first port of call for recruitment. They have a wealth of knowledge of the industry and more importantly, understand our company, the way we work and the type of person who will fit culturally. They keep the perfect level of contact, never harassing us with irrelevant CVs but equally ensuring we are kept up to date on progress of our candidate searches. They are a great bunch of people and I couldn't recommend them highly enough."Sue Critchell, HR Manager, Tangible UK (Cello)
"I've used Air for a number of different Account Handling roles and they always deliver candidates that not only meet the brief, but come with calibre too. They also get the little things right such as organisation and efficiency - things that make a big difference when you're busy and in need of resource."Rachel Green, Group Account Director, PSONA