Account Director, London/Hybrid working - £50-55k Dependant on Experience
Are you a Senior Account Manager looking to make the jump to Account Director or an established Account Director looking for something new and exciting? If yes, this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Business Director, this Account Director will be working on a portfolio of sport, alcohol, fashion, lifestyle and charity clients looking to connect with Next Gen audiences, while also line managing Senior Account Managers and Account Managers.
This Account Director will be highly organised, process-driven and have excellent client servicing and production skills. This Account Director will have solid strategic expertise and good grasp of communications principles that you can apply actively and intelligently to the role.
This Account Director will be commercially astute and be able to actively manage your own projects ensuring time is tracked effectively and jobs are reconciled punctually.
This Account Director will be adept at managing multiple projects at once, delivering excellence all the time, every time. Account Director must be experienced at different kinds of film, photography and digital production and capable working with producers (and sometimes acting as one) to plan and deliver multi-faceted shoots.
The successful Account Director will also have the following:
· You’re an excellent communicator and highly organised; a great team player, delivering excellence all the time, every time.
· You have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a lead creative agency or ad agency environment, delivering brand proposition, brand strategy, consumer insight, advertising and brand marketing work.
· You’re all about making your mark and have the confidence to be autonomous.
· You’re immersed in youth culture, constantly absorbing, dissecting and understanding trends and cultural moments.
· You’re a lateral thinker and problem-solver, excelling across multiple projects at the same time.
· You love getting your hands dirty and you’re open to new challenges.
· You’re keen to help develop the team.
This Account Director will be joining a fantastic agency that provides a host pf great benefits such as:
· 21 days holiday
· 4 days off during annual Christmas Close
· Birthday taken as an additional holiday day
· Healthy body, healthy mind fund: 1% per annum of salary allocated per employee,
· Pension: contributing up to 3%
· Passion Projects: 1 day per quarter paid leave to pursue a passion project or side hustle
· Personalised training and development plan
· Bonus Pot Scheme: discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance
· Private healthcare: BUPA
· Quarterly Socials: days and evenings out to bond with the team
· Culture Club: monthly tickets to interesting cultural events and exhibitions
· Long Service Rewards: extra day off for every year worked from year 4 to year 8; one month’s paid sabbatical once you’ve hit 5 years’ service
· Annual Awards
If this is the Account Director role for you, get in touch quoting job reference SP158
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com