Account Director, Central London – Up to £58k dependent on experience
Looking to progress in your career with an agency you feel at home in? This agency are experts in the charity and not-for-profit so if you’re looking for a role with a feel-good factor, this could be perfect for you. As Account Director you’ll be working to produce innovative campaigns for clients covering digital, TV, press, DM and more.
Sound as though we’re describing the perfect role for you? We’re looking to speak with the Account Director as soon as possible. While here you’ll be working collaboratively with different departments in the agency to produce some great integrated campaigns.
The Account Director we’re looking to speak with will be someone preferably from a charity / NFP background, however having a keen interest in the field is a must for the role. They’re looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, does that sound ideal to you?
Here’s what this Account Director will be working on:
· Keeping on top of campaigns development and delivering on time
· Liaising with clients and keeping them up-to-date on progress
· Overseeing and briefing creative teams
· Managing account finances, forecasts and timelines
· Managing campaigns covering DRTV, DM, digital, press and much more
Below are some attributes they’re looking for in this Account Director:
· Great client-servicing skills
· Integrated experience
· Experience with charity / NFP clients preferable
· Desire to progress in your career
We want to hear from the right Account Director as soon as possible regarding this role. Are you the Account Director we want to speak to? Please do get in touch.
Please quote JW897 when applying for this Account Director role.