Account Director, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Are you looking for a friendly, fun agency to be a part of? This agency are experts in charity and not-for-profit marketing with some great integrated campaigns in the pipeline. As Account Director you’ll play a vital role in growing the agency’s offering, so will ideally come from an integrated background and have a passion for the sector.
This role will be working with a range of clients, working closely with clients to develop a variety of campaigns covering digital, social, print, video and much more. We’re looking for an Account Director with great agency experience who is ready to kick on within a new role.
You’ll working alongside a variety of departments including strategy and insight, project management, creative and production to deliver campaigns. Are you an Account Director great interpersonal skills? We want to hear from you as soon as possible about this role.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Director:
· Overseeing campaign development, ensuring timely delivery
· Working on a wide variety of campaigns
· Assisting the rest of the team with workload when needed
· Working closely with clients to understand objectives and expectations
Sound like the kind of Account Director role? Here’s what they’re looking for in this Account Director:
· Great client-servicing skills
· Eye for detail
· Experience with charity or not-for-profit
· Desire to kick on in your career
· Ability to oversee different campaigns simultaneously
Please quote JW1077 when applying for this Account Director role.