Account Director, Central London – Up to £55k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a strong Account Director to join a consultancy that focus on making a positive change in the world. They focus on social and environmental impact, working with huge brands and NFP / charitable organisations alike. You’ll be joining them to lead a number of accounts, responsible for delivering quality work that meets clients’ needs. Are you ready for a new challenge?
The Account Director role will see you working across a variety of channels on integrated campaigns, managing the process from inception through to delivery, offering clients a strategic approach to objectives. You’ll work alongside planners and junior team members to interrogate client briefs ensuring the work goes above and beyond expectations.
As an Account Director you’ll have great client servicing skills, being able to take ownership of accounts and ensure profitability of growth. You’ll manage the work, performance and development of team members, and manage campaigns from brief through to execution and reporting. Sound like your kind of Account Director role?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Director:
· Overseeing integrated campaign development alongside colleagues and client teams
· Interrogating client briefs with and without planners
· Work closely with clients to understand expectations and objectives
· Ensuring profitability of growth and client accounts
Sound like your kind of Account Director role? Here’s what they’re looking for:
· Great client-servicing skills
· Passion for charity, not-for-profit and social / environmental impact
· Eye for detail
· Desire to kick on in your career
· Ability to oversee different campaigns simultaneously
Please quote JW1079 when applying for this Account Director role.