Account Director, Central London – Up to £58k dependent on experience
Looking to progress in your career with an agency you feel at home in? Have you got experience running multi-channel campaigns for clients in the Charity and NFP sector?. If yes, this role is just for you!
As Account Director you’ll be working to produce innovative campaigns for clients covering digital, TV, press, DM and more. While here you’ll be working collaboratively with different departments in the agency to produce some great integrated campaigns.
The Account Director we’re looking to speak with will be someone preferably from a charity / NFP background, however having a keen interest in the field is a must for the role. They’re looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
Here’s what this Account Director will be working on:
· Keeping on top of campaigns development and delivering on time
· Liaising with clients and keeping them up-to-date on progress
· Overseeing and briefing creative teams
· Managing account finances, forecasts and timelines
· Managing campaigns covering DRTV, DM, digital, press and much more
Below are some attributes they’re looking for in this Account Director:
· Great client-servicing skills
· Integrated experience
· Experience with charity / NFP clients preferable
· Desire to progress in your career
We want to hear from the right Account Director as soon as possible regarding this role. Are you the Account Director we want to speak to?
If you’re the person for this role, please get in touch and quote SP183 when applying for this Account Director role.