Account Executive (Social Media) – Hybrid working, London – Up to £30k
Are you an Account Executive with strong knowledge of the world of Social Media and Digital Marketing? If so, this role is perfect for you. Joining a talented team of Creatives and Media Planners, you’ll be working on campaigns for some big name clients.
As Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for the execution of social campaigns whilst constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance. You will have strong understanding of how to manage social media campaigns and be passionate about delivering strong ROI for clients.
This Account Executive will also be responsible for:
· Overlooking briefs from Social Videos, graphics, animations and more
· Manage the delivery of Social campaigns
· Help track campaign budgets and ensure campaigns are delivered on time
· Manage client expectations
· Keep track of Social trends
As Account Executive, you’ll also have the following:
· 1+ years agency-side experience in a similar role
· Passion for all things Social and Digital
· Great communication skills
· A Creative eye
· Flexibility to deal with demands of project deadlines..
This Account Executive will be joining an agency that really puts its employees first, offering great benefits such as:
· Dogs in the office
· Free breakfast, fruit and snacks (including ice lollies!)
· SimplyHealth plan
· Salary with annual review, and quarterly performance reviews
· Choice of company Apple MacBook Pro or PC
· Hybrid office working (approx 2 days in the office, 3 days at home - flexible)
· 25 days holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory days)
· Learning and Development budget (up to £500 / person)
· Auto-enrolment pension
· Child care vouchers
· Regular socials and team-building sessions
If this is the Account Executive position that you’ve been waiting for, please do get in touch quoting job reference SP144.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com