Affiliate Account Admin, Hybrid Working – Up to £24k
Are you an Account Admin looking to start their career within Affiliate Marketing? If so, this is the perfect role for you. Working alongside an extremely talented team, you’ll be assisting the management team in various tasks and analytics, in supporting and improving global brands affiliate programmes.
As Affiliate Account Admin you’ll be responsible being present at events and build strong relationships with affiliates and clients as well as providing support with affiliate recruitment across all accounts.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Affiliate Account Admin include:
· Support and liaise with Affiliate Managers, Senior Leadership team and any other stakeholders involved in running affiliate programmes.
· Be involved and co-ordinate meetings with clients on a frequent basis, online and face-to-face.
· Provide support with affiliate recruitment across all accounts, with an understanding of different types of affiliates and partners
· Assist management with data to compile a variety of reports and supporting documentation
· Analyse reports and provide feedback to Managers and Senior team
· Communicate effectively with publishers and networks, setting up meetings to understand the new updates and reporting back to the internal team.
· Distribute program news, seasonal offers, tracking links and creative banners throughout the different channels appropriately
· Audit the market for brand offers and promotions
The successful Affiliate Account Admin will also have:
· Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and organised individual
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· A premium attention to detail is a must
· Able to work independently and autonomously
· Knowledge of working with Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Slides.
· Brief knowledge of the affiliate channel, social and display channels also favourable.
As Affiliate Account Admin, you will also have access to a range of benefits such as:
· Flexible working hours, with the team in the office 3 days a week and 2 days at home, and reduced hours every Friday!
· Wellness days and regular team events
· A fantastic and dynamic work culture
· Further training and development – empowering you to develop personally and professionally
· A day off for your birthday
· Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the perfect Affiliate Account Admin role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP121.
Also, please take a look atwww.air-recruitment.com