Analytics Lead, Hybrid Working – Up to £85k + Bonuses
Are you an Analytics Lead, with a strong background in Digital Analytics and Optimisation? If so, this role could be perfect for you. You’ll be joining an extremely talented team to help develop cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth.
As Analytics Lead, you’ll be responsible for leading and delivering a wide range of projects across multiple sectors and also leading full end to end implementations of website tracking and auditing existing data implementations.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Analytics Lead include:
· Designing data models and implementing digital analytics solutions via CDPs and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch and GTM.
· Acting as a technical subject matter expert on AB testing and MVT implementation best practices
· Providing bespoke analytics training from beginners to advanced users across a range of Analytics Platforms and Tag Management Systems
· Presenting data and insights, with the ability to adapt according to different stakeholder audiences
· Training and mentoring junior members of the team
This Analytics Lead will also have the following:
· Proven experience using analytics technologies with experience delivering end-to-end implementations
· Very good command of the Adobe Stack (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target)
· Strong knowledge of the Google Stock (Google Analytics (UA & GA4), GTM, sGTM)
· Very confident in building and embedding continuous optimisation processes
· Experience turning data and analysis into actionable insights
· Interpersonal skill: building relationships with clients and direct team members
If this is the sort of Analytics Lead role you’re on the hunt for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP122
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com