Analytics Manager - £60K depending on experience, plus benefits.
This global digital agency are looking for an Analytics Manager to join their growing EMEA Analytics team.This Analytics Manager will be responsible for delivering category defining models and analytical services for clients.
We’re looking for someone with deep quantitative skills, particularly in the realm of media performance modelling and forecasting techniques, to build models that guide investments for some of the biggest advertisers in EMEA.
This Analytics Manager will be supported by a growing team of experienced analytics directors. The role sits within the wider Data & Technology team and collaborates with colleagues from across the agency - including planning, activation, and client services.
Some of the thing's we'd this Analytics Manager will do:
- Use your knowledge of statistics to lead the development of robust forecasting models.
- Work with analytics & client leadership to deliver the findings of your models to clients.
- Collaborate with the practice and the wider agency to develop new tools and solutions to support;
- budget setting
- scenario planning
- media optimisation
- Get under the skin of marketing problems, and generate genuine insights that will resonate with senior clients
- Bring new and interesting analytical techniques to the team, and be willing to educate others in their practical use
- Define execution plans and drive delivery of projects & initiatives with guidance from your director(s)
A bit about you:
- 4-5 years of experience in a data & insight role; practical know-how in building analytical models including: time series, statistical correlations, and variance mapping/predicting.
- Previous agency or consultancy background is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Technical experience in analytical programming languages - SQL is mandatory, additional programming languages are valued.
- Equally importantly, a knack for presenting complex data in clear & simple formats that cuts-through the noise and allows audiences to focus on key insights.
- A natural collaborator, and enthusiastic about building relationships across agency disciplines.
- Knowledge of the advertising and communications landscape. Clear understanding of how marketing works.
- You will have the talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing, cutting edge agency that grew on the strength of analytics - our founders were all analysts!
Are you the Analytics Manager we’re looking for? Please get in touch with us as soon as possible, quoting AP945 when applying for this role.