Associate Consultant, Central London / Oxford (hybrid) – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Are you an Associate Consultant looking to join a forward-thinking strategic consultancy to work on international strategic assignments in CX, marketing strategy, product/service strategy and Go-To-Market. You’ll play a vital role to clients in delivering top strategic thinking, supporting the Senior Consultant and/or Director.
Being an Associate Consultant you’ll have strong analytical skills and an ability to work with clients and stakeholders alike. They’re experts in tech and telco, so you’ll be working with big name clients on a variety of interesting projects. Are you the Associate Consultant we’re looking for?
As Associate Consultant you’ll be responsible for delivering cutting-edge analysis, influencing senior stakeholders to help reframe their thinking. You’ll also employ design thinking methods, conduct in-depth interviews and co-development groups, carry out qualitative research development and analysing reports.
Below is what you’ll be tasked with day-to-day:
· Keeping great relations with clients and stakeholders
· Supporting senior team members
· Conducting interviews, developing qualitative research and analysing both qualitative and quantitative reports
· Presenting to Director and VP level clients
· Proposing frameworks that are strategically sound and visually powerful
Here’s what they’re looking for in the Associate Consultant:
· Experience within a similar role beneficial
· Competent delivering high quality written reports and spoken presentations
· Fluency in German, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin or French beneficial
· Great analytical skills
· Desire to progress in your career
If you’re the Associate Consultant we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1115.