Brand Partnerships Manager – Hybrid working, London – Up to £45k + OTE up to £100k
Are you a Brand Partnerships Manager interested in joining an innovative clean-tech start up? If so, this role is perfect for you. They’re looking for someone who can expand the brand relationship team and help them grow their influence within the sustainability engagement market place.
As Brand Partnerships Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work for a truly innovative company, managing your own global client territory and helping global brands deliver on their sustainability commitments.
The successful Brand Partnerships Manager will have the following:
· Proven experience delivering against consumer facing brand's objectives
· Experience presenting new solutions to client briefs
· Experience working at an agency with a preference to an Experiential one or client side
· Experience working with design, production and engineering teams to deliver physical projects and digital assets for brands
· Experiential Agency experience
· Curious, and always asking questions
· Strong communicator with attention to detail
· Ability to present your ideas clearly to a room full of stakeholders and clients
· Interest in new technologies, brand storytelling and interactive media
· Proven Revenue generation
· Speaking proficiency with another language in addition to English
· Blackbook of Agency and Brand contacts
· A demonstrable knowledge of digital applications and software development
As Brand Partnerships Manager, you’ll be joining a company who loves putting their employees first, offering a competitive salary alongside OTE package, social events and a great office based in the heart of Covent Garden.
If this is the Brand Partnerships Manager role you’ve been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP135.
Also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com