CRM Executive – London/Hybrid Working – Up to £30k
If you are a CRM Executive on the hunt for an exciting new agency-side role, this is the one for you. Joining an extremely talented team, this role is perfect for someone looking to build on a career in CRM Marketing.
As CRM Executive, you will ultimately be responsible for the production and development of emails for client campaigns and reporting of these using Klaviyo, CRM integrations and to a lesser extent Mailchimp.
This CRM Executive will be a logical, dynamic, and enthusiastic individual who also has strong analytical skills.
This CRM Executive will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for the production and development of emails to increase engagement and revenue generated by using segmentation techniques to produce timely and relevant communications and ensuring tone of voice is appropriate and in line with company objectives
• Responsible for segmenting and profiling the customer database to improve marketing results, retention, and ROI for all client marketing activities.
• Responsible for customer event-driven emails and reporting of these using the CRM system, to hit our client targets.
• Responsible for implementing a continuous refinement/optimisation of all email communications to maximise engagement and whilst meeting brand guidelines
• Working closely with the rest of the strategy and content team to help develop and deploy integrated campaigns
• Guardian of customer data and all associated legalities (GDPR compliance).
• Responsible for growing permission-based database by bringing together all data sources, ensuring single customer-view, and maximising all opportunities for data capture
• Monitor the success of all email communications through systematic testing and reporting, making recommendations to our clients and wider the team of improvements.
As CRM Executive, you will also have the following:
• 2+ years in a similar role, preferably agency-side
• Experience producing and reporting on email campaigns
• Experience of using a CRM system (Ideally Klaviyo and Mailchimp experience)
• Strong skills and experience managing customer data
• Strong analytical skills to allow for informed data driven decisions
• Excellent punctuation, spelling, grammar with a flair for creative writing
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised with experience of balancing multiple projects
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative
• Working knowledge of HTML
If this is exactly the CRM Executive position you’ve been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP161.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com