Digital / Social Strategist, Hybrid/London – Up to £55k.
Are you a Digital / Social Strategist looking to join a friendly, fast-paced full-service creative agency that combines data and creativity to help client partners thrive? If so, this is the role for you. As part of their continuing growth, they are looking for a mid-weight Digital / Social CX Strategist to join their already talented team.
As Digital and Social Strategist, you will be responsible for delivering consistent and effective customer experiences and communications across digital/social, ecommerce, and experiential platforms. You will be responsible for leading your own projects, and collaborating with the Strategy Director on others.
This Digital and Social Strategist will also be responsible for the following:
· Leading the strategic development of digital and social campaigns – identifying insights to lead to a compelling proposition, developing communications plans, and working alongside the data team to set out measurements of success.
· Leading the strategic development of compelling customer experiences that enhance that customer journey and deliver business results (think loyalty programs, trial programs etc.)
· You will be working across a range of touchpoints, and can seamlessly link online and offline channels to deliver effective customer experiences.
· Building relationships with client stakeholders, and identifying proactive opportunities in which to grow the business.
· Briefing data teams, and identifying effective and creatively inspiring insights, and crafting effective narratives to demonstrate the impact of your work
· You will create a range of impactful presentations, strategic toolkits, customer journeys and reports, that are impactful, convincing and effective in guiding key clients and their local markets
As Digital and Social Strategist, you will also have the following:
· Previous agency experience is a MUST.
· Experienced in joining the dots between multiple touchpoints to deliver a consistent and unified customer experience
· Must be comfortable taking brand strategies / ATL campaigns, and translating this into digital/social campaigns and customer experience propositions.
· Must have experience that goes beyond pure social content/campaigns
· Comfortable mapping customer journeys, and identifying opportunities to enhance the channel/comms mix to enhance the experience
· Must be comfortable in digital channels – social, eCRM, digital display, website strategies etc
· Experience in working in across global/European markets
· Experience working in regulated environments (e.g. tobacco, pharma), would be useful
· Excellent written skills and an ability to translate your strategies into compelling propositions and presentations. You should be an effective storyteller and presenter
· Flexible to work over several projects and balance your workload
If this is exactly the kind of Digital and Social Strategist role you have been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP152.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com