Digital Marketing Manager, 5 Month FTC (London Hybrid or Fully Remote) – Up to £50k pro rata dependent on experience
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking to make a real difference in the world? This role will see you working with a household name charity who do some incredible work. They’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is ready to jump in and get started with a variety of digital campaigns involving a lot of email marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager they’re looking for will be someone with a background in digital marketing, particularly email campaigns utilising tools such as Dot Digital. You’ll be responsible for building and delivering email campaigns while liaising with multiple stakeholders in the organisation. This Digital Marketing Manager will also be tasked with ensuring digital channels and embedded appropriately in all fundraising and marketing plans and customer journeys.
The Digital Marketing Manager they’re looking for will be someone with plenty of digital experience, and any experience with charity / not-for-profit will be a huge bonus for this. You’ll be good working with people, great with data and solid decision making skills. Are you the Digital Marketing Manager we’re looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Digital Marketing Manager:
· Building and delivering email campaigns using Dot Digital
· Building and managing Meta campaigns
· Managing the email schedule and liaising with key stakeholders
· Testing and introducing new digital technologies, channels and approaches
· Analysing campaign results and deliver reports
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Digital Marketing Manager:
· Solid digital marketing skills, particularly in email and CRM
· Great with data
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to hit the ground running
· Experience with charity / not-for-profit beneficial
Please get in touch quoting JW1129 if you’re the Digital Marketing Manager we’re looking to speak with.