Digital Project Manager, East Coast (US) – Up to $100k dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Digital Project Manager with great experience working with social media teams? This role will see you working with a huge client based on the East Coast, managing large scale projects. We’re looking for someone who is well organized and able to keep on top of simultaneous projects.
As Digital Project Manager you’ll be building out project trackers and monitoring effectiveness, managing various stakeholders along the process. You’ll be responsible for identifying, analysing and addressing complicated issues, working with cross functional teams. Are you the Digital Project Manager we’re looking for?
The Digital Project Manager who joins them will be someone from an integrated background, with a great understanding of digital and social. You’ll be great at building quality, informative decks and collaborating with various teams to delivery great work.
Below is what you’ll be working on as Digital Project Manager:
· Building out project trackers and keeping on top of documentation
· Stakeholder management
· Report builder using campaign data
· Rapidly identify, analyze, and address complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication to influence outcomes with cross functional teams.
· Managing insight needed to ensure future projects develop in a timely manner
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Digital Project Manager:
· Experienced in balance of BAU tasks and responsibility of project management
· Able to work under pressure and get the most out of the team
· Great integrated experience across digital channels
· Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task, managing various projects simultaneously
· Agency experience preferable
Are you the Digital Project Manager we’re looking for? Get in touch quoting JW1059 when applying for this role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/