Digital Strategist, Hybrid Working – Up to £40k + Bonuses
Are you a Digital Strategist on the hunt for a new role at an agency working with big name clients? If so, this is the Digital Strategist role for you. You’ll be working alongside incredibly talented teams of data analysts and UX consultants to drive innovation and strategic change for clients’ digital channels.
As Digital Strategist you’ll be responsible for developing digital content strategies for clients – utilising web, social, email and other touchpoints for optimal customer experiences.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Digital Strategist include:
· tasks independently as capability increases
· Influence business decisions and senior business leaders within the company using analysis, insight and strategy
· Drive innovation and strategic change for clients’ digital channels.
· Lead internal presentations where digital strategy is being discussed and assist with communication to stakeholders where analytical or research driven insight is needed.
· Oversee optimisation directives e.g. A/B testing programmes.
· Establish credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism.
· Develop the digital marketing skills of the clients marketing team to improve competency & capability
As Digital Strategist, you’ll also have the following:
· Minimum 3 years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
· Experience of creating and directing multi-channel strategies for clients that encompass always-on content and communications.
· Experience and confidence in content strategy creation.
· Strong relationship management, organisational and project management skills.
· Experience working within an agency environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and influencing skills. Experience of managing stakeholder relationships. Clear passion for digital technology and the use of strategy to guide digital transformation.
· Good understanding of customer journey optimisation across all digital channels
This Digital Strategist will be joining an agency that puts its people first, offering a whole host a great benefits such as:
· Unlimited Holiday
· Flexible, hybrid working
· Annual bonus scheme
· Private Health Cover
· Life Assurance x 4 Salary
· Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
· Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
· Up to 40% off a new electric car
If this is the Digital Strategist role you’ve been looking for, get in touch quoting job reference SP124.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com