Freelance Account Director, London/Hybrid – Up to £400 a-day
Are you a Freelance Account Director, with a strong background in events and activations, looking for an exciting new opportunity? You’ll be joining an extremely talented team who have just won some very exciting new business.
As Freelance Account Director, you will be helping them plan their annual conference which is the pinnacle event of their marketing calendar, 1000+ attendees that come from all over the world held in Parma.
The responsibilities of this Freelance Account Director:
· Help design and execute the conference
· Overseeing Creative strategy alongside the Creative department
· Help coordinate and manage the Production team on the ground
· Be able to travel out to Parma to assist with the planning of the event and for the event itself
· Managing event budgets and finance
· Managing resources
· Ensuring all timings and deadlines are adhered to
As Freelance Account Director, you will also have the following
· Experience within Events and Activations
· An excellent track record in producing high quality events from conception, through to production and delivery
· Experience in partnering mid/senior level stakeholders
· Good finance and budget management
· Be able to have a strong viewpoint and push it through
If this sounds like the perfect Freelance Account Director role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP140.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com