Freelance Public Relations Consultant, Hybrid/London – Up to £450 per-day
We’re on the hunt for a Freelance Public Relations Consultant to join a fast-growing, innovative retail agency? You’ll be joining a strong PR and Marketing team working alongside some big name clients.
This Freelance Public Relations Consultant will be experienced in start-ups, marketing strategy and leading PR initiatives.
This Freelance Public Relations Consultant will be responsible for:
· Help develop and implement the marketing strategy
· Coordinate PR events and campaigns
· Make internal and external presentations
· Write and edit news releases
· Pitch ideas to organisation leadership
· Create unique content, write and manage content creation for digital platforms, including social media
· Create press kits for media outlets to raise awareness & drive PR activity, as well as start-up conversations to help drive new business.
· Promote a positive public image of our organisation
As Freelance Relations Consultant you will also have experience in:
· Setting up PR Events
· Creating engaging content
· Developing strong marketing strategies
· Confident in pitching ideas to senior team members
· Driving New Business
If this is the Freelance Relations Consultant role you’ve been looking for, please do get in touch quoting job reference SP138.Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com