Graduate Developer – London hybrid working - £40K
This leading independent global asset businesses is dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products. They support individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
They are looking for a Graduate Developer within the Technology Delivery Development team you will join a 40-strong development team responsible for delivering ongoing change to the suite of applications and systems
This Graduate Developer will be expected to:
- Contribute to technical design, take ownership of requirements, implement, test and ensure stable deployment to production, and troubleshoot production issues.
- Work closely with the Product Owners to understand development priorities and backlog items
- Work closely with Architects and Tech Leads, ensuring that all solutions fit well within the strategic architectural vision
- Perform hands-on development, adhering to the SDLC framework and practices
This Graduate Developer will have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate an ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple teams
- Demonstrable passion for technology e.g. personal projects, open-source involvement
- Analytic approach to problem solving
- Self-organised with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities
- Problem ownership – takes responsibility for identified issues and works to resolve in a pragmatic manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
Here’s what it would be nice for this Graduate Developer to have:
- Understanding of Azure or other cloud provider
- An interest in Investment Management
- An understanding of micro-service development and API development
- Databricks and Python development experience beneficial
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Ability to design and deliver systems
- Experience of working with geographically disperse development teams
- Interest or knowledge of C# and Angular
This is a hybrid role, working minimum 2 days a week in London offices – usually Tuesday and Thursday.
Please quote AP1011 when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com