Head of Marketing and Communications, Central London, Up to £60K base + discretionary performance-based bonus
This thriving organisation are proud to be one of Europe’s most exciting cleantech companies. They’re now looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to help drive their global expansion.
This cleantech business is the global leader in converting footfall into off-grid power and data. Their mission is to enable people to change the world. That’s why they now want a Head of Marketing and Communications.
This cleantech business have established a strong presence around the world, winning awards and working with some of the world’s most famous brands and organisations.
Following a successful crowdfunding round, they’re now targeting sectors with a new digital app and rewards offering. This Head of Marketing and Communications will be working closely with the Chief Executive and Commercial Director to design and implement a marketing and communications strategy using digital, sustainability and engagement to grow thier presence in smart city developments, retail destinations, sports stadia and education institutions.
This Head of Marketing and Communications will play an integral role in their expansion making the brand one you are proud to represent, and the market will engage positively with.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications with tenacity, a growth mindset and experience in an aligned field. You will be supported with a qualified and highly motivated team including a Marketing Exec, Communications Support and an in-house design team.
This Head of Marketing and Communications key responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with the executive team to develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy
• Optimise processes within the wider marketing team, evaluate and implement new tools to drive efficiencies and maximise returns on campaigns
• Develop and execute the delivery of presentations, videos, stills and infographics in line with current projects
• Continue to grow their social media presence leveraging a platform to actively engage with a new demographic
• Work closely with the Chief Executive and senior leadership team to raise the profile of the team via thought leadership opportunities, keynote speeches, awards, events and articles
This Head of Marketing and Communications skills and experience will be:
• Four years in an agency or relevant corporate role with a proven track record of success
• Experience within, or a keen interest in, cleantech is essential – we are looking for someone who shares their vision
• A passion for big ideas / thinking
• Working knowledge of CRM and digital to deliver and monitor success/failure against key business objectives
• Experience of leading internal and external teams, including multiple client and agency staff
Are you looking to make a difference and work with a passionate and highly motivated team on exciting projects around the world?
If you’re this Head of Marketing and Communications, please get in touch. Please quote SP073 when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com