Innovation Director, London – Up to £150K plus benefits
This Innovation Director will be working at a strategic consultancy uncovering opportunities at the intersection of strategy, brand, technology and design. They go beyond consulting to make strategy actionable. They use the rigor of management consulting and design thinking.
We’re looking for an Innovation Director who can unlock innovation and growth opportunities and make great marketing and branding ideas happen for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
With global resources and deep specialised strategy, marketing and branding expertise, this Innovation Director will closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value.
The responsibilities of this Innovation Director:
- Lead development of long-term client relationships
- Lead client engagements in the areas of brand strategy, consumer insights, customer segmentation, innovation, growth strategies, and organizational change
- Manage teams to drive superior results and insightful and actionable recommendations for clients
- Be accountable for the timeliness/quality of work and project profitability
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Lead and manage internal growth and firm development activities
- Possess superior qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Manage day to day aspects of client relationships in continued and seamless collaboration with lead partners as a strong representative of the consultancy and help in building long-term relationships across all levels of clients
- Together with the partner team, present findings and recommendations to clients
- In close collaboration with partners, identify and close new business leads from current and new clients
- Support and participate in lead development and other business development and marketing efforts, in conjunction with partners and corporate marketing initiatives
The profile of this Innovation Director:
- Possess a strong mastery and a breadth and depth of essential consulting skills and business or brand strategy expertise
- Outstanding problem solver, effective leader, and excellent communicator with significant project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in client relationships with C-level executives and developing new business
- Self starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting-edge and thus require new thinking
- Ability to apply creative thinking to client issues
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
The job requirements of this Innovation Director:
- MBA or Master’s degree with 10 years of work experience
- Strong professional track record in management/strategic consulting or branding/marketing mgt role
- Industry knowledge and experience in one/more of the following: technology, consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, or automotive.
- Ability to speak foreign languages a plus
If you’re the Innovation Director who enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life then please get in touch quoting job reference AP1053.